The International Trade Centre and the Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (Apex-Brasil) announce the Women Vendors Exhibition and Forum 2015 (WVEF2015), 2-3 September in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
This premier business event links women vendors to markets by providing training, improving skills and facilitating meetings with buyers.
Previous events held in China, Mexico and Rwanda facilitated thousands of business-to-business (B2B) meetings where business transaction agreements were signed. Click here for an insight into the WVEF experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 500 participants - women vendors, multinational corporations, policy makers, and trade support institutions;
- Buyer mentor groups - sectoral workshops in preparation for the B2B meetings;
- Over 1,000 pre-scheduled B2B meetings - one-to-one meetings between women vendors and buyers over a two-day period;
- Interactive exhibition area - including visual and dynamic promotion of women vendors, interactive technology challenge stage, and live coffee tasting/baristas demonstrations.
- Specialty coffee
- Information technology
- Gourmet food (for Latin America only)
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Applying companies must be women owned
- Company must be formally registered and incorporated
- Company must operate in one or several of the WVEF2015 sectors (specialty coffee, information technology, services or gourmet food)
- Company must be domiciled in a developing country
Apply now to participate in WVEF2015 by completing the Women Vendor Application Form.The deadline for applications is 26 June 2015.
Please complete the application form carefully and accurately as the application will be used for the selection and matching process. Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity to attend the global event linking women vendors with buyers, partners and investors.
More information here.